Village Brewery is celebrating its tenth anniversary in 2021. We are truly very proud of what we have accomplished over these past ten years and are looking to do even more in the next ten and beyond. To maintain this momentum we are looking for a visionary and inspirational leader to guide our team towards continued success.
We are looking for a President.
As the President you will be a critical member of the leadership team reporting directly to the board of directors. You will work collaboratively with the senior leadership team overseeing all functions of the business. Your focus in the role will be to manage strategic direction while enhancing business operations, implementing best in class policies, while ensuring a strong culture and adherence to core values.
As the ideal candidate, you will bring an entrepreneurial attitude, a strong understanding of the combined efforts of sales and marketing with an inclusive approach that brings all internal stakeholders together. Harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit, you know how to manage shareholders and investors while managing the detailed strategic direction for sales and marketing, production, supply chain, and human resources.
- Carry out direction and policies of the board. Responsible for enhancing and growing company’s culture and core values.
- Identify, evaluate, advise, report and lead new business opportunities (ie M&A, partnerships) and capital investments.
- P&L management for the business. Working closely with the accounting team to ensure optimal financial performance.
- Quarterly reporting to the Board and Shareholders on company performance metrics
- Coach and mentor sales and marketing leadership to ensure entrepreneurial thinking, branding and sales team accountability.
- Assist in production and manufacturing expansion plans working with the Operations leadership team.
As you can see from the job responsibilities we really want a leader that understands how to move business and culture forward. Pretty standard right? But to be completely honest, after brewing quality consistent beer, we value our culture and our social innovation the most. We are really looking for someone that brings the best out in our team, our partners, suppliers and community. A person that wakes up in the morning and is excited to see and share all the incredible opportunities that await our Brewery. If you like beer and see yourself in this role please contact Stefan Horsky at Stefanh@villagebrewery.com before September 18th.